Official Mammut online shop
Free ground shipping from $ 75.00
Will your next outing take you into high mountain terrain? The Eisfeld Light SO Hoody Men will add the perfect finishing touch to your equipment. Designed for alpine conditions, this hoody features Mammut Seamless Reinforcement™ - innovative, seamless integrated abrasion protection for unrestricted freedom of movement and a very modern look. The highly breathable schoeller®-dryskin soft shell material with 4-way stretch fends off any gusts of wind and offers you great comfort as well as quick drying. The combination of Mammut® Vertical Motion Technology™ and Mammut® High Reach Technology™ supports almost any movement in alpine terrain. The hood provides effective protection from the elements. Particularly useful: the hood is both stormproof and helmet-compatible. The Eisfeld Light SO Hoody Men combines complete freedom of movement in alpine terrain with weather-resistant properties - a perfect blend!
Two functions, one material: Seamless technology
Mammut® Phase Map™ technology seamlessly integrates and combines extremely different material properties and processing methods into a single material. Phase Map™ guarantees you a seamless, functional, and modern design for maximum performance.
Cut adapted to climbing movements
Does the next hold seem unreachable? Not with the Eisfeld Light SO Hoody Men. Mammut® High Reach Technology™ is an innovative pattern construction. It gives the jacket vertical freedom of movement when climbing. As a result, it sits perfectly and does not slide up while you are moving.
Climate comfort and weather protection
The Eisfeld Light SO Hoody Men can rely on a unique symbiosis of climate comfort and weather protection thanks to the schoeller®-dryskin material. Courtesy of its 3D structure on the inside, the double fabric rapidly absorbs moisture from the body and distributes it over a wide area so that it can evaporate more easily. The tightly woven exterior offers reliable protection from the wind despite its high breathability. The PFC-free ecorepel® organic finish of the material is derived from renewable waterproof materials and offers durable water-repellency.
- Very breathable, wind-repellent schoeller® dryskin Soft Shell material with 4-way stretch for high level of comfort and short drying time
- MAMMUT Phase Weave™ seamlessly integrates and combines different material properties and processing methods in a single material
- MAMMUT Seamless Reinforcement™: innovative, seamlessly integrated abrasion resistance for unimpeded freedom of movement and a modern look
- PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- coldblack® treatment helps to stop dark colors overheating in sunlight
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- Chest pocket with recessed bonded zippers
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Made in Europe
- 72 cm total length, 88 cm sleeve length from the neck cut out in size M
- Our model is 184 cm tall and wears size M.
Material & technology
93% Polyamide | 7% Spandex
Tops - Men
|Chest in inch
|Waist in inch
|Hip in inch
Tops - Men: EU-Converter
Mammut supplies its tops in four different fits, from body-hugging and athletic to roomy and comfortable. As a result, all mountain sport lovers can find just the right top to match their body and activities. Some models have a longer cut to offer comfort for the different needs of various kinds of sportive activities.
A very close fit around the upper body and arms, body-hugging, very elastic/stretchable materials.
Dynamic cut, defined body shape, pre-shaped sleeves, elastic/stretchable materials.
A close, athletic cut, with little tailoring, comfortable, some elastic/stretchable materials.
A wide, and in some places longer, cut on the upper body and arms, for a casual and comfortable fit, made from stretch materials.
We will send you an e-mail as soon as the item is available. Information on our data protection policy
Sign up now for exclusive news!